5th Grade Elementary Teacher – Sacred Heart Catholic School
Sacred Heart Catholic School is searching for a full-time 5th Grade Elementary Teacher for the current 2021-2022 school year. The applicant must be nurturing, creative and a dedicated professional with the ability to support the learning environment, cultivate critical thinking skills, work collaboratively as part of a team and lead small group lessons. The candidate must be supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
● FL certified K - 6th teacher with a minimum of 3 years of teaching, experience, Bachelor’s degree.
● Adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment.
● Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as being self-motivated.
● Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
● Excellent written, verbal and public speaking skills.
● Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
● Ability to stay focused and organized.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Use of data-driven instruction to set goals and curriculum plans.
● Create and plan lessons across the curriculum with integration of real world activities.
● Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
● Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
● Strong ethical values.
● Must have a professional demeanor.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To Apply: Send resume with cover letter and 3 recent professional references to Interim Principal, Stephanie Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.