5th Grade Teacher - St. Clare Catholic School
St. Clare Catholic School, located in North Palm Beach, FL is searching for a 5th Grade Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese of Palm Beach offers a competitive benefits package to employee’s working 30 or more hours per work week consisting of comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, group life insurance, optional life insurance. The diocese also provides a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our benefits and retirement programs can be found here.
The ideal candidate will have a valid FLDOE professional teaching certificate, and some classroom experience. St. Clare has two fifth grade classrooms with two homeroom teachers who split the curriculum. The following are desired to fill this position:
- Experience teaching Elementary grades
- A strong work ethic
- A love for children and desire to help them succeed
- Patience and understanding
- Good communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- The ability to teach Math, Science, Religion and Social Studies
- Able to use Google Suite for Classroom
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Be a team player and collaborate with grade level partners
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the Teacher Employment Application and submit along with your resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Ms. Rita Kissel, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org