Administration and Business Manager -St. Martin de Porres Catholic Church
St. Martin de Porres Catholic Church is searching for a full time Administration and Business Manager.
The Administration/Business Manager reports directly to the Pastor and acts as a Staff/Volunteer resource for the Parish, assisting with Parish Administration, Business and Operation needs as directed.
- Schedule Parish Facilities and keep the Master Calendar of the Parish. Ensure compliance with Diocesan and Parish Policies for Facilities Use.
- Assist with Operations of Parish as directed by Pastor and direct the operation of the Parish Office. Oversee Parish Information Technology needs including the office computer system, telephone system, and internet. Maintain and update the Parish website, My Parish App and Parish social media as needed.
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of the weekly Parish Bulletin.
- Post cash receipts, maintain accounts payable, enter gift shop inventory and process invoices, payroll and vendor payments.
- Manage office staff and office related volunteers.
- Oversee and assist with the maintaining of Parish Membership records and ensure all Parish Office and Administrative records are maintained in accordance with Diocesan policy.
- Administrate Parish Human Resource needs.
- Function as the Parish Compliance Administrator by insuring compliance with Diocesan Policies for all employees and volunteers including those working with children and vulnerable adults.
- Update Parish bulletin boards.
- Handle sensitive material and serve as a liaison to Staff members and Volunteers.
- Work cooperatively with Receptionist/Office Assistant to ensure reception office duties are covered in the event of absence of the Receptionist.
- Work cooperatively with Staff to complete special projects, Parish mailings and other Parish needs.
- Must be discreet, when necessary, and observe a healthy and respectful rapport with all Staff and Volunteers. Professional conduct at all times, especially with vendors and all extra-parochial personnel, is critical.
- Ability to work independently and to make quick decisions as the need arises. Must be efficient and detail oriented. The individual should also be of sound moral and ethical judgment, honest, loyal and responsible, exercising prudence and flexibility.
- Excellent communication skills, professional telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality.
College graduate with a basic knowledge of IT/computer skills. Knowledge and understanding of the Catholic Church and Her Mission is required.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the "Employment Application" from the following link: https://www.diocesepb.org/applications
Please forward the employment application, resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Lorie Shekailo, Director of Finance and Operations.
Via US Mail: St. Martin de Porres Catholic Church
2555 NE Savannah Road
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
Via Fax: (772) 334-8627
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org