Band Teacher/Director (Grades 5-12) - St. Anastasia Catholic School
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Music Education or related field
- Have a State of Florida Professional Educator’s Certificate with certification in Music
- Prior teaching experience preferred
- Will be teaching students in grades five through eight at St. Anastasia Catholic School and students in grades 9-12 at John Carroll Catholic High School
- Applicant must pass a fingerprint background check before being hired
Benefits for full time employees include: Excellent health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, tuition discount, 403(b) retirement account, and free afterschool/summer camp care if you have a child enrolled at St. Anastasia. For additional information visit www.diocesepb.org and click on Employment Center.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest and a resume to Mandy MacAdie, Human Resources Entity Representative - email@example.com.