Computer Teacher - St. Luke Catholic School
St. Luke Catholic School, A Notre Dame ACE Academy, is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Part Time Computer Teacher for the 2022-23 School Year. Teachers are responsible to plan, organize, and implement a challenging, engaging, rigorous and relevant curriculum in accordance with school and diocesan guidelines. Teachers must also follow all duties and responsibilities as outlined by the mission, vision, and values of the school and Diocese of Palm Beach County.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum Teaching Experience 5+ years, preferred
- Florida Department of Education Certificate Required
- Mastery of curriculum and instruction in specialized area
- Able to coordinate and moderate clubs, activities, and electives
- Knowledge of current curricular trends.
- Must be able to demonstrate technology skills with chromebooks and Google Classroom
- Knowledge of Professional Learning Communities and able to cooperate, contribute, and participate effectively in team meetings
- Use of data-driven instruction to set goals, action plans, and task appropriate instruction
- Create and plan cross co-curricular units with the infusion of real-world activities
- Impeccable communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to complete assignments, grades, assessments in a timely manner
- Must have excellent classroom management
- Must be able to build relationships with all stakeholders
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and submit along with your resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Diann Bacchus, Principal at Diann.firstname.lastname@example.org