Dean of Student Life - All Saints Catholic School
All Saints Catholic School, located in Jupiter, FL has an opening for Dean of Student Life for the 2023- 2024 school year. The successful candidate will possess the skills and have demonstrated success in being part of an administrative team to lead the progressive behavior and discipline at an elementary school, as well as organize student activities in a Pre-4 through 8th grade school.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese of Palm Beach offers a competitive benefits package to employee’s working 30 or more hours per work week consisting of comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, group life insurance, optional life insurance. The Diocese also provides a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our benefits and retirement programs can be found here.
- Skills and have demonstrated success in working with students to provide behavioral expectations and procedures to ensure a safe and caring environment for all students and staff.
- The ability to maintain a firm, fair, and consistent system for handling behavioral infractions.
- Ability to organize student activities such as retreats, dances, service projects, and other school-wide events.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as being self-motivated.
- Strong knowledge of behavioral systems to track and monitor successes.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Technology skills with Apple and Microsoft devices so as to allow for unique classroom instruction where technology is used intentionally and seamlessly.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, to work with administration, faculty, parents, and community.
- Flexibility and adaptability to be able to work collaboratively with the school’s professional learning communities and administration.
- Ability to adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and to exercise discretion, good judgment, and ethical values.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
- Applicants must possess a valid Florida Professional Teaching Certificate.
- A Masters in Education Leadership and certification in this area is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Frequent bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and submit along with your resume, cover letter, and list of references to the attention of:
- Mrs. Jill Broz, Principal
- Fax 561-748-8979
- All Saints Catholic School, 1759 Indian Creek Parkway, Jupiter FL 33458
- Start Date: August 2, 2023
- Salary: Dependent on education and experience