Elementary 5th Grade Teacher - All Saints Catholic School
All Saints Catholic School has an immediate opening for an Elementary Fifth Grade Teacher for the 2022- 2023 school year. The successful candidate will possess the skills and have demonstrated success in teaching all subjects within the fifth grade class with and emphasis in strong math instruction and technology skills.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese of Palm Beach offers a competitive benefits package to employee’s working 30 or more hours per work week consisting of comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, group life insurance, optional life insurance. The diocese also provides a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our benefits and retirement programs can be found here.
- Must possess a valid Florida Professional Teaching Certificate in Elementary Education.
- Skills and have demonstrated success in teaching first grade with an emphasis on reading, writing, and mathematics
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as being self-motivated
- Strong knowledge in data-driven instruction and differentiation to enhance student performance
- Technology skills with Apple and Microsoft devices so as to allow for unique classroom instruction where technology is used intentionally and seamlessly.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, to work with administration, faculty, parents, and community.
- Flexibility and adaptability to be able to work collaboratively with the school’s professional learning communities and administration
- Strong classroom management skills for this level
- Ability to adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and to exercise discretion, good judgment, and ethical values
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Frequent bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
How to Apply:
1. Download and complete the "Employment Application" from the following link: https://www.diocesepb.org/applications
2. Email completed applications, cover letter, and resume with a list of references to the Principal, Mrs. Jill Broz at email@example.com
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependent on education and experience
Contact: Mrs. Jill Broz
Contact Fax: 561-748-8979
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Address: 1759 Indian Creek Parkway
Contact City: Jupiter
Contact State: Florida
Contact Zip: 33458