Elementary School Teacher - St. Joan of Arc Catholic School
St. Joan of Arc School is searching for an Elementary School Full-Time Teacher for School Year 2022 - 2023.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A current FL Certified K - 6th teacher
- Minimum Teaching Experience 3+ years, preferred
- Mastery of curriculum and instruction in specialized area
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multitask as well as being self- motivated
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills
- Is able to demonstrate technology skills with Student Information System (SIS), Google Classroom, and essential learning apps
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Create and plan lessons across curriculum with integration of real world Activities.
- Use of data-driven instruction to set goals and curriculum plans
- Good Classroom management
- Adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Ability to work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to stay focused and organized
- Strong ethical values.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, send resume, and list of references to the attention of Ana Lopez, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com