Elementary Teacher - Fifth Grade - St. Anastasia Catholic School
The candidate will display a passion for instruction of Math, Social Studies and Religion, familiarity with the latest trends in educational technology, and an affinity for elementary school aged children. The position will begin August 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education from an Accredited College or University
- Current Florida Teaching Certificate or Letter of Eligibility in Elementary Education (grades K-6)
- Teaching experience preferred
- Active Catholic Required
- Will be teaching students in both fifth grade classrooms
- Applicant must pass a fingerprint background check before being hired
This position does provide health insurance benefits. Salary will depend on degree and prior experience.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest, a resume, and list of references to Mandy MacAdie, Human Resources Entity Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org