Fourth Grade Teacher-St. Joan of Arc School
St. Joan of Arc School is searching for a Fourth grade teacher for the 2021-2022 School Year.
● FL certified K - 6th teacher with a minimum of 3 years of teaching
● Adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment
● Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as being self-motivated
● Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Is able to demonstrate technology skills with Student Information System (SIS), Google Classroom, and essential learning apps
● Ability to work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
● Excellent written, verbal and public speaking skills.
● Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
● Ability to stay focused and organized.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Use of data-driven instruction to set goals and curriculum plans
● Create and plan lessons across curriculum with integration of real world activities.
● Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
● Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
● Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
● Strong ethical values.
● Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
● Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
● Frequent use both hands and fingers (i.e. typing)
● Frequent extended periods of sitting
● Occasional periods of standing, kneeling and climbing
● Occasional ability of minimal hearing (i.e. loud noises, sirens) and routine hearing (i.e. listening to others in conversation)
● Occasional time spent working closely with others
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, send resume, and list of references to the attention of Lani Hiponia at: firstname.lastname@example.org.