Front Office Receptionist - St. Jude Catholic School
St. Jude Catholic School, located in Boca Raton, FL is searching for a full time Front Office Receptionist.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese of Palm Beach offers a competitive benefits package to employee’s working 30 or more hours per work week consisting of comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, group life insurance, optional life insurance. The diocese also provides a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our benefits and retirement programs can be found here.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The School Receptionist is the first point of contact for people who call or visit a school campus. As such, one should be prepared to handle a wide range of inquiries and requests.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate easily in multiple languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese is a plus).
- Excellent and professional telephone manner, interpersonal skills, confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively with employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Organization skills and the ability to prioritize are necessary to keep the office running smoothly
- Ability to remain calm in a hectic and fast moving environment.
- Ability to know when to call for assistance should a student, parent or teacher come forward with an emergency.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Frequent bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest, a resume, and list of references to Mrs. Mendez, Administrative Assistant – email@example.com.