Full Time Maintenance Worker - Holy Cross Catholic Church
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening and locking buildings as needed
- Cleaning and maintenance of buildings and grounds
- Assist with set up and break down of parish functions as needed
- Cleaning and sanitizing after masses and functions
- Restocking of Janitorial supplies
- Collecting and disposing of trash and recyclables
- Have some on call availability and some flexibility
- Delivery of packages to campus departments
- Minor repairs in electrical, plumbing, carpentry and painting
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Have general knowledge of maintenance and janitorial applications.
- Be self-motivated and responsible.
- Have good communication skills and respect confidentiality
- Have some knowledge of Audio-visual equipment and Internet
- Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Occasional light lifting and carrying under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15-44 pounds
- Occasional periods of sitting, standing, kneeling and climbing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply download and complete the “Employment Application” from the following link:
Please forward the employment application, resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Cheryl Flynn firstname.lastname@example.org