Maintenance Worker - All Saints Catholic School
All Saints Catholic School is looking for a full time Maintenance Worker to begin immediately.
Hours of Employment 12:00- 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cleaning and maintenance of building and grounds
• Performing maintenance duties as directed by the Director of Maintenance
• Performs scheduled cleaning and maintenance duties
• Assists/provides setup and teardown of facilities as needed
• Collects and disposes of trash and recyclables.
• High School diploma or G.E.D.
• 2-4 years of experience in maintenance preferred
• Have the ability to perform outlined tasks with minimum supervision.
• Be self-motivated.
• Have general knowledge of janitorial supplies and their applications.
• Be able to safely lift 50 pounds and to stand for long periods.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
• Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
• Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
• Extended periods of standing, kneeling and climbing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
If Interested send resume and completed application to:
Mrs. Lori Basile
All Saints Catholic School
1759 Indian Creek Parkway
Jupiter, FL 33458
To apply, download and complete the "Employment Application" from the following link: https://www.diocesepb.org/applications