Middle School English Teacher - St. Joseph Catholic School
St. Joseph Catholic School is searching for a Middle School English Teacher.
The role and responsibilities of this position is to support the mission of St. Joseph Catholic School. The successful candidate will possess the skills and have demonstrated success in teaching Middle School English and Language Arts. The candidate should also demonstrate excellent classroom management skills, age-appropriate teaching strategies, and appropriate use of technology to enhance student performance.
- Applicants must possess a valid Florida Professional Teaching Certificate for English, grades 6-12.
- Preference will be given to the candidate with previous Catholic School teaching experience.
- The successful candidate will be a team player and will work cooperatively with other middle school teachers to support after school, service, and other activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and an ability to use best teaching practices and classroom management techniques.
- Demonstrate reliability, trustworthiness, confidentiality, an enthusiasm for teaching, and a care/concern for the well-being of children that extends beyond the “minimum” required.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Applicants should email a cover letter and resume with a list of (3) references to Heather Lamb, Interim Principal at email@example.com.