Middle School Mathematics Teacher - All Saints Catholic School
- The successful candidate should possess:
- Skills and have demonstrated success in teaching Mathematics at the middle or high school level and the ability to teach both Algebra 1 and Geometry at the Honors level
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as being self-motivated
- Strong knowledge in data-driven instruction and differentiation to enhance student performance
- Technology skills with Apple and Microsoft devices so as to allow for unique classroom instruction where technology is used intentionally and seamlessly.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, to work with administration, faculty, parents, and community.
- Flexibility and adaptability to be able to work collaboratively with the school’s professional learning communities and administration
- Strong classroom management skills for this level
- Ability to adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and to exercise discretion, good judgment, and ethical values
- Applicants must possess a valid Florida Professional Teaching Certificate in Math, Grades 6-12.
How to Apply:
Download and complete the "Employment Application" from the following link: https://www.diocesepb.org/applications
Email completed applications, cover letter, and resume with a list of references to the Principal, Mrs. Jill Broz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Please review benefits available to all Full time Diocesan employees at https://www.diocesepb.org/dpb-employee-benefits
Start Date: August 3, 2021
Salary: Dependent on education and experience
Contact: Mrs. Jill Broz
Contact Fax: 561-748-8979
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Address: 1759 Indian Creek Parkway
Contact City: Jupiter
Contact State: Florida
Contact Zip: 33458