Middle School Science Teacher - St. Anastasia School
The candidate will display a love for science, familiarity with the latest trends in educational technology, and the ability to bring the curriculum alive through project based learning and science labs. The position begins August 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science from an Accredited College or University
- Current Florida Teaching Certificate or Letter of Eligibility in Science 5-9 or 6-12
- Teaching experience preferred
- Active Catholic Preferred
- Applicant must pass a fingerprint background check before being hired
This position does provide health insurance benefits. Salary will depend on degree and prior experience.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest, a resume, and list of references to Mandy MacAdie, Human Resources Entity Representative - email@example.com