Middle School Social Studies Teacher - St. Clare Catholic School
St. Clare Catholic School is looking for a Middle School Social Studies teacher to begin immediately. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid FLDOE teaching certificate with certification in MS Social Studies, or be willing to add Social Studies to an existing certificate within one year of employment.
- Have a good understanding of the middle school level social studies curriculum.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Be creative and plan interesting, interactive pertinent lessons for our students.
- Have a desire to work with children in a Catholic environment and help them succeed.
- Have a desire to work closely with the other middle school teachers to complete a cohesive team.
- Be able to pass a background check, take the Protecting God’s Children class, and compete Foundations Catechism class online.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.