Middle School Social Studies Teacher - St. Juliana Catholic School
St. Juliana Catholic School located in West Palm Beach, FL is searching for a full time Middle School Social Studies Teacher.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese of Palm Beach offers a competitive benefits package to employee’s working 30 or more hours per work week consisting of comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, group life insurance, optional life insurance. The diocese also provides a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our benefits and retirement programs can be found here.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Have a valid FLDOE teaching certificate with certification in MS Social Studies, or be willing to add Social Studies to an existing certificate within one year of employment or have a Statement of Eligibility.
- Have a good understanding of the middle school level social studies curriculum.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Be creative and plan interesting, interactive pertinent lessons for our students. Strong technology skills.
- Have a desire to work with children in a Catholic environment and help them succeed.
- Have a desire to work closely with the other middle school teachers to complete a cohesive team.
- Be able to pass a background check, take the Protecting God’s Children class, and complete Foundations Catechism class online.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest, a resume, and list of references to Mrs. Eileen Lewis at email@example.com