Middle School Social Studies Teacher - St. Juliana Catholic School
St. Juliana Catholic School is looking for a Middle School Social Studies teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid FLDOE teaching certificate with certification in MS Social Studies, or be willing to add Social Studies to an existing certificate within one year of employment or have a Statement of Eligibility.
- Have a good understanding of the middle school level social studies curriculum.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Be creative and plan interesting, interactive pertinent lessons for our students. Strong technology skills.
- Have a desire to work with children in a Catholic environment and help them succeed.
- Have a desire to work closely with the other middle school teachers to complete a cohesive team.
- Be able to pass a background check, take the Protecting God’s Children class, and complete Foundations Catechism class online.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
This position provides health insurance benefits. Salary will depend on degree and prior experience.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest, a resume, and list of references to Mrs. Eileen Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Please review benefits available to all Full-time diocesan employees at www.diocesepb.org