Multimedia Graphic Design Coordinator-Pastoral Center
The Diocese of Palm Beach, Office of Communications is seeking a skilled and competent new team member. The role of Multimedia Graphic Design Coordinator includes developing graphic design solutions including social media posts, website content, department-specific brochures, advertisements, collateral materials and internal and external displays, posters, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop graphic design solutions including social media posts, website content, department-specific brochures, advertisements, collateral materials and internal and external displays, posters, etc.
- Assist in preparing graphics for marketing materials related to the Diocesan Services Appeal , Lumen Christi, and other campaigns
- Assist with writing copy appropriate to various markets and edit other work as needed, plus recommending enhancements on existing multimedia and social media
- Assist in the development and implementation of plans for space advertising in internal and external publications, helping to identify appropriate campaigns for products or market, and to solicit or create advertisements for periodicals published for in-house events as needed
- Ongoing research of marketing trends, keeping diocesan materials current
- Coordinate with Information Technology (IT) in collaboration with the Communications Director to ensure the availability of appropriate software and equipment for the production of marketing materials.
- Represent the diocese at appropriate meetings, workshops and seminars as needed in particular areas of expertise.
- Work with other staff in preparing ads or promotional materials that might be needed for workshops, exhibits or other public venue
- Create marketing and branding materials and images for social media and the website, incorporating relevant content and liturgical calendar
- Maintain photo and graphic databases
- Create and maintain calendars for content to be posted and shared
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, desktop publishing and Internet
- Experience in graphic arts and printing
- Social media, photography and videography skills are recommended
- Firm understanding of the Catholic faith, its teachings and practice
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, flexible, self-starter
- Excellent and professional telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects, under time constraints and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Frequent use both hands and fingers (i.e. typing)
- Frequent extended periods of sitting
- Occasional periods of standing, kneeling and climbing
- Occasional ability of minimal hearing (i.e. loud noises, sirens) and routine hearing (i.e. listening to others in conversation)
- Occasional time spent working closely with others
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the "Employment Application" and forward along with your resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Gigi Silvagnoli, Human Resources Administrative Assistant.
Via US Mail: Diocese of Palm Beach
9995 North Military Trail
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410-9650
Via Fax: (561) 584-6467
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org