Office Assistant (as needed) - Pastoral Center
If you are exploring your options for as needed, part-time work, please think of the Diocese of Palm Beach Pastoral Center. We are seeking individuals interested in working on various projects and/or assignments on an as-needed basis. We are located on Military Trail south of PGA Boulevard.
Work assignments may be for a few days or weeks. Larger projects may last a few months. Workers are free to accept or decline any assignment. Flexible hours are available.
We are currently seeking individuals to train in our mail room and reception area.
Job qualifications are as follows:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years of clerical experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Excellent and professional telephone manner, interpersonal skills, confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the "Employment Application"
To apply online
Please forward the employment application, resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Gigi Silvagnoli, Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Via US Mail: Diocese of Palm Beach
9995 North Military Trail
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410-9650
Via Fax: (561) 584-6467
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org