Parish Plant Custodian - St. Joseph Catholic Church
St. Joseph Catholic Church located in Stuart, FL is searching for a Part Time Parish Plant Custodian.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese also offers a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our retirement program can be found here.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position requires 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Provide a clean, safe and healthy environment for all who worship, volunteer, and work in the plant facilities
- Previous experience in a church/school facility. Good interpersonal skills.
- Must maintain a valid Florida Driver License.
- Willing to adhere to all Diocesan policies and procedures and complete all required employment documents including finger printing and a background check.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Must also be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Occasional periods of sitting, standing, kneeling and climbing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and submit along with your resume and two letters of recommendation to the attention of Rev. Noel McGrath at email@example.com. No Phone Calls Please.