Part Time Bus Driver(s) - St. Joseph Catholic School
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safe transportation of students to school in the mornings and home in the afternoons. Safety of students is the bus driver’s primary responsibility. Drivers inspect the bus before each run for safety, routine maintenance, and upkeep.
- Drivers are responsible for keeping the bus clean with a full tank of gas.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Florida CDL—Class B or C with “P” and “S” Endorsement is required
- Adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Ability to work effectively with Administration and Staff of the School
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent driving record
- Knowledge and understanding of church organization and operational procedures.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Strong ethical values.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Frequent use both hands and fingers
- Frequent extended periods of sitting
- Occasional periods of standing, kneeling and climbing
- Occasional ability of minimal hearing (i.e. loud noises, sirens) and routine hearing (i.e. listening to others in conversation)
To apply, download and complete the employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of: Mrs. Stacy McNerney, Principal email@example.com