Part Time Extended Care Assistants - St. Anastasia Catholic School
St. Anastasia Catholic School is searching for part time (13.75 hours per week) Extended Care Assistants. The school offers a 17% tuition discount for employee’s children attending St. Anastasia Catholic School.
2:45 -5:30 p.m. (13.75 hours per week) – Monday through Friday – when school is in session
11:45 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Noon Dismissal Days
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese also offers a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our retirement program can be found here.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate. (It is preferred that applicants have taken some Early Childhood Education college classes)
- Prior experience working with children preferred.
- Practicing Catholic preferred
- Applicant must pass a background check before being hired.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Strong ethical values.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Frequent bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest and a resume to Mandy MacAdie, Human Resources Entity Representative - (email@example.com).