Part Time Extended Day Assistant - All Saints Catholic School
All Saints Catholic School located in Jupiter, FL is searching for a Part-Time Extended Day Assistant (Monday thru Friday, school calendar year). The hours are 2:00-–6:00 pm on regularly scheduled school days and 12:00-6:00 pm on early dismissals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role and responsibilities of this position are to support the mission of All Saints Catholic School. The candidate must also be supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in teaching students. The candidate should also demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and age-appropriate teaching strategies.
- Previous experience with supervising and working with small children recommended
- Will supervise for safety, organized play, homework help, etc.
- Will assist in setting up and planning age-appropriate activities
- Will follow all guidelines set forth by the Diocese of Palm Beach
- Ability to multitask, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, department heads, representatives of other agencies, and the general public.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Strong ethical values.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, climbing, stretching, and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and submit it along with your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and list of references to the attention of Principal Broz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.