Part Time Extended Day Assistant - St. Juliana Catholic School
St. Juliana Catholic School, located in West Palm Beach, FL is searching for a part time Extended Day Assistant. The hours for this position are Monday – Friday 2:45 – 6:00.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese also offers a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our retirement program can be found here.
The Extended Day Assistant supervises students in our after-school program. Students do homework, activities, and have time to play.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
- Excellent written, verbal and public speaking skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Strong ethical values.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Frequent bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and submit along with your resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Ms. Eileen Lewis, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org