Part Time Guidance Counselor for the 2021-22 School Year - St. Luke Catholic School
Counselors must also follow all duties and responsibilities as outlined by the mission, vision, and values of the school and Diocese of Palm Beach County.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum Teaching Experience 5+ years, preferred
- Florida Department of Education Certificate Required
- Oversee standardized testing
- Observing children and identifying their strengths, problems or areas for improvement.
- Offering guidance to students, parents and teachers.
- Monitoring the progress of children with difficulties to observe if improvement is being made.
- Impeccable communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to build relationships with all stakeholders
- Job Type: Part-time
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and submit along with your resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Diann Bacchus, Principal at Diann.firstname.lastname@example.org