Part Time Receptionist (24 hours per week) - St. Anastasia Church
The receptionist provides a warm welcome to parishioners, visitors and guests who appear in person at the office. They also extend a warm welcome to anyone call the Parish Office during normal hours of operation. They offer a wealth of information on St. Anastasia Parish that includes, but is not limited to, answering questions on parish programs, new parishioner registration, sacramental documentation, Mass offerings, appointment scheduling and the numerous parish opportunities to join ministries and support groups and retreats. They assist parishioners, the parish priests and staff with directory information, parish records, clerical support, calendar updates, communications, and data entry tasks.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize daily workflow, respond quickly to visitors and phone calls and set priorities.
- Personable, welcoming demeanor and greets everyone with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Excellent listening skills and accurate message taking and appointment scheduling.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality per Diocesan policy.
- Skilled at multi-taking without losing focus or accuracy.
Education and Training:
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Outlook and navigating the Internet.
- High School diploma and two years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
To apply, please send your resume, to the attention of Fr. George at email@example.com and
Eva Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 772-461-2242.