Part Time Supervisor of Extended Day Program - St. Vincent Ferrer Catholic School
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for overseeing the program
- Will assure proper supervision is in place
- Must have previous experience with supervising and working with small children
- Must agree to fingerprinting through outlined process
- Will follow all guidelines set forth by the Diocese of Palm Beach
- Will be supervised by the school administration
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Strong ethical values.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Please send resume, cover letter with references to: email@example.com