PK3 - 5th grade Music Teacher - St Clare Catholic School
St. Clare Catholic School, located in North Palm Beach, FL is searching for a Full Time Pk3 - 5th grade Music Teacher for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
The Diocese provides excellent working conditions with competitive compensation to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese of Palm Beach offers a competitive benefits package to employee’s working 30 or more hours per work week consisting of comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, group life insurance, optional life insurance. The Diocese also provides a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our benefits and retirement programs can be found here.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have a valid FLDOE professional teaching certificate and some classroom experience.
- Experience teaching Music.
- A strong work ethic
- A love for young children and desire to help them succeed.
- Patience and understanding
- Good communication skills
- Experience with a school choir
- Strong organization skills
- The ability to coordinate a fine arts show, assist with other student presentations and performances.
- Knowledge of the Catholic Mass and be able to direct choir and play music during the Mass.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
- Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Strong ethical values.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds.
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling.
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and submit along with your resume and list of references to the attention of Rita Kissel, principal firstname.lastname@example.org