Pre-K Teacher - St. Juliana Catholic School
St. Juliana Catholic School is searching for a Full-Time Pre - K School Teacher for School Year 2022 - 2023.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education and current FL Teaching Certificate or Letter of Eligibility PK-3rd Grade
- Minimum Teaching Experience 3+ years, preferred, but not mandatory
- Mastery of curriculum and instruction in specialized area
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multitask as well as being self- motivated
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills
- Is able to demonstrate technology skills with Student Information System (SIS), SMARTboard,Ipads, and essential learning apps
- Create and plan lessons across curriculum with integration of real world Activities.
- Use of data-driven instruction to set goals and curriculum plans
- Adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Ability to work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to stay focused and organized
- Strong ethical values.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
This position provides health insurance benefits. Salary will depend on degree and prior experience.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest, a resume, and list of references to Mrs. Eileen Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Please review benefits available to all Full-time diocesan employees at www.diocesepb.org