PreK-4 Teacher - St. Vincent Ferrer School
St. Vincent Ferrer School in Delray Beach, Florida has an opening for a Full-time Preschool Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese of Palm Beach offers a competitive benefits package to employee’s working 30 or more hours per work week consisting of comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, group life insurance, optional life insurance. The diocese also provides a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our benefits and retirement programs can be found here.
The applicant must be nurturing, creative and a dedicated professional with the ability to support the learning environment, cultivate critical thinking skills, work collaboratively as part of a team and lead small group lessons. The candidate must be supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education and current FL Teaching Certificate or Letter of Eligibility PK-3rd Grade
- Minimum Teaching Experience 3+ years, preferred, but not mandatory
- Proficiency in Google Suites, MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and the Internet.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, department heads, representatives of other agencies, and the general public.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ethical values.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, climbing, stretching, and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Please send resume, cover letter with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org