Second Grade Teacher-All Saints Catholic School
All Saints Catholic School has an immediate opening for an Elementary Second Grade Teacher for the 2021- 2022 school year. The successful candidate will possess the skills and have demonstrated success in teaching all subjects within the second grade class with the technology skills to lead hybrid learning for both face-to-face and at-home learning.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Skills and have demonstrated success in teaching second grade with an emphasis on reading, writing, and mathematics
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as being self-motivated
- Strong knowledge in data-driven instruction and differentiation to enhance student performance
- Technology skills with Apple and Microsoft devices so as to allow for unique classroom instruction where technology is used intentionally and seamlessly.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, to work with administration, faculty, parents, and community.
- Flexibility and adaptability to be able to work collaboratively with the school’s professional learning communities and administration
- Strong classroom management skills for this level
- Ability to adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and to exercise discretion, good judgment, and ethical values
Requirements: Applicants must possess a valid Florida Professional Teaching Certificate in Elementary Education. A reading endorsement or focus is preferred.
How to Apply:
1. Download and complete the "Employment Application" from the following link: https://www.diocesepb.org/applications
2. Email completed applications, cover letter, and resume with a list of references to the Principal, Mrs. Jill Broz at email@example.com
Benefits: Please review benefits available to all Full time Diocesan employees at www.dioscesepb.org
Contact: Mrs. Jill Broz
Contact Fax: 561-748-8979
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Address: 1759 Indian Creek Parkway Jupiter, FL 33458