Spanish Teacher - All Saints Catholic School
All Saints Catholic School has an opening for a school Spanish Teacher for the 2022- 2023 school year. The successful candidate will possess the skills and have demonstrated success in teaching Spanish at the primary, intermediate, middle, and high school (Spanish 1) levels.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Skills and have demonstrated success in teaching Spanish in multiple grade levels so that a continuous Spanish program exists from second through eighth grade with the ability to teach Spanish 1 high school level class.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as being self-motivated
- Strong knowledge in data-driven instruction and differentiation to enhance student performance
- Technology skills with Apple and Microsoft devices so as to allow for unique classroom instruction where technology is used intentionally and seamlessly.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, to work with administration, faculty, parents, and community.
- Flexibility and adaptability to be able to work collaboratively with the school’s professional learning communities and administration
- Strong classroom management skills for all levels
- Ability to adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and to exercise discretion, good judgment, and ethical values
Requirements: Applicants must possess a valid Florida Professional Teaching Certificate in Spanish, Grades K-12.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
How to Apply: To apply:
1. Download and complete the "Employment Application" from the following link: https://www.diocesepb.org/applications
2. Email completed applications, cover letter, and resume with a list of references to the Principal, Mrs. Jill Broz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Please review benefits available to all Full time Diocesan employees at https://www.diocesepb.org/dpb-employee-benefits
Start Date: August 2, 2022
Salary: Dependent on education and experience
Contact: Mrs. Jill Broz
Contact Fax: 561-748-8979
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Address: 1759 Indian Creek Parkway
Contact City: Jupiter
Contact State: Florida
Contact Zip: 33458