Spanish Teacher - Sacred Heart Catholic School
Sacred Heart School Florida is searching for a full-time Spanish teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. This teacher will be expected to plan, organize, and implement an appropriate instructional program for Spanish grades K-8. The candidate performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision, and values of the Diocese of Palm Beach.
- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish.
- Florida Department of Education certificate in Spanish K-12, temporary or professional, required.
- Must have complete mastery of the written and spoken Spanish language.
- Must have knowledge of the cultures, heritage and rich diversity of the countries that make up the Spanish-speaking world.
- Must have clear and concise communications with students and parents.
- Must be able to demonstrate the technology skills needed to use digital books and interactive classroom technology.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Must be fully committed, supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply: Please forward the employment application, resume, and list of references to the attention of the Interim Principal, Stephanie Murphy, email@example.com.
No phone calls please.