Spanish Teacher - St. Joan of Arc Catholic School
St. Joan of Arc School, located in Boca Raton, FL is searching for a full time Spanish Teacher for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese of Palm Beach offers a competitive benefits package to employee’s working 30 or more hours per work week consisting of comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, group life insurance, optional life insurance. The Diocese also provides a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our benefits and retirement programs can be found here.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A current FL Certified Spanish Teacher
- Minimum Teaching Experience 3+ years, preferred.
- Mastery of curriculum and instruction in specialized area
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multitask as well as being self-motivated
- Technology skills and communication skills are necessary to be an effective teacher
- Create and plan cross curricular lessons with integration of real-world activities and differentiation.
- Use of data-driven instruction to set goals and curriculum plans.
- Effective classroom management
- Adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Ability to work independently and make responsible judgments/decisions.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong ethical values
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Frequent bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, please send resume, Employment Application, and list of references to the attention of Ana Lopez, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com