St. Jude Catholic School - Middle School Science Teacher
Saint Jude Catholic School in Boca Raton, Florida is looking for an energetic, creative Middle School Science Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. This teacher will be expected to plan, organize, and implement an appropriate instructional program for Science grades 6 – 8. This candidate would be expected to perform all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision, and values of the Diocese of Palm Beach.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese of Palm Beach offers a competitive benefits package to employee’s working 30 or more hours per work week consisting of comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, group life insurance, optional life insurance. The Diocese also provides a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our benefits and retirement programs can be found here.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited College or University
- Current Florida Teaching Certificate or Letter of Eligibility.
- Teaching experience preferred
- Active Catholic Preferred
- Applicant must pass a fingerprint background check before being hired
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
- Excellent written, verbal and public speaking skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Strong ethical values.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Frequent bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest, a resume, Employment Application, and list of references to Ms. Mendez, Administrative Assistant at: email@example.com