Substitute Teachers - All Saints Catholic School
All Saints Catholic School located in Jupiter, FL is searching for Substitute Teachers.
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese also offers a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our retirement program can be found here.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role and responsibilities of this position are to support the mission of All Saints Catholic School. The candidate must also be supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church. The successful candidate will possess the skills and have demonstrated success in substitute teaching students. The candidate should also demonstrate excellent classroom management skills, age-appropriate teaching strategies, and appropriate use of technology to enhance student performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Teaching experience 2 years.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Strong ethical values.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, departments heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds.
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent bending, climbing, stretching and kneeling.
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers.
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and submit along with your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Jill Broz, Principal at email@example.com
No phone calls please.