Teacher Assistant - St. Joan of Arc Catholic Schools
St. Joan of Arc Catholic School is searching for a Teacher Assistant.
St. Joan of Arc Catholic School in Boca Raton, Florida has an immediate opening for a full-time Teacher Assistant for the current 2021-2022 school year. The applicant must be nurturing, creative and a dedicated professional with the ability to support the learning environment, cultivate critical thinking skills, work collaboratively as part of a team and lead small group lessons. The candidate must be supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Must have an Associate Degree.
- Supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church; experience in Roman Catholic environment preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Must have excellent classroom management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with skill in use of instructional technologies.
- Must have knowledge of basic tenets of Catholic Church.
- Excellent oral and written English -language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
- Good spelling and grammar required.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint a plus.
- Must have a professional demeanor.
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To Apply: Send resume with cover letter and 3 recent professional references to email@example.com.
Subject Line should read: Teacher Aide – St. Joan of Arc Catholic School