Third Grade Teacher - St. Clare Catholic School
St. Clare Catholic School is in need of a third grade teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. Candidates must hold a temporary or professional FLDOE Teaching certificate, or a certificate from another state that is transferable. The successful candidate should possess:
- Skills and have demonstrated success in teaching third grade with an emphasis on reading, writing, and mathematics
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as being self-motivated
- Strong knowledge in data-driven instruction and differentiation to enhance student performance
- Technology skills with Apple and Microsoft devices so as to allow for unique classroom instruction where technology is used intentionally and seamlessly.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, to work with administration, faculty, parents, and community.
- Flexibility and adaptability to be able to work collaboratively with the school’s professional learning communities and administration
- Strong classroom management skills for this level
- Ability to adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality and to exercise discretion, good judgment, and ethical values
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Rita Kissel at firstname.lastname@example.org