Music Teacher-Mary Help of Christians School
Mary Help of Christians Catholic School in Parkland, Florida is looking to hire a qualified Music Teacher for grades Pre-K – 8th Grade for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. This person will be expected to plan, organize, and implement an appropriate curriculum for the school's music program, including weekly school masses, middle school choir and drama, and annual school-wide performances. The Music teacher performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision, and values of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Education or related field.
- Must be working towards a Teaching Certificate in Elementary Education. Professional certification in Music (Grades K-12) preferred.
- Must have experience with voice, piano, and conducting skills.
- Minimum of one-year teaching experience.
- Must be supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church; experience in Roman Catholic environment preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English-language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
- Must be able to multi-task and retain accuracy in an environment of competing deadlines.
- Must have a professional demeanor.
To apply: Send cover letter, resume and list of references to: Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE