Pregnant and parenting moms are in our parishes and neighborhoods and need our assistance! We can help by supporting the pregnancy centers and maternity homes right in our local community.
Please help the Walking with Moms in Need Campaign 2020-2021 as we collect DIAPERS for pregnant moms!
Walking with Moms in Need is a year-long campaign for our community to “walk in the shoes” of local pregnant and parenting women in need. Catholic Charities and the Respect Life Ministry will be reaching out to help moms throughout the Diocese of Palm Beach.
When: Throughout the month of May
What: Diapers (Sizes Newborn, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6) and Wipes
Where: Diaper Drop-off Locations:
- Birthline/Lifeline, 212 E. Boynton Beach Blvd, Boynton Beach
- Birthline/Lifeline (Miracle House), 3115 45th Street, West Palm Beach
- Catholic Charities/St. Francis Center, 100 W. 20th Street, Riviera Beach
- Catholic Charities/St. Mary’s, 1200 E. Main Street, Pahokee
- Pregnancy Care Center, 1119 Delaware Avenue, Fort Pierce
- Mary’s Home, 1033 E. 14th Street, Stuart
- A Caring Center for Women, 1986 31st Avenue, Vero Beach
Please contact the Respect Life Office with any questions concerning drop off or pick up: 561-360-3330
Check with your parish for participation.