Middle School Social Studies Teacher - St. Anastasia Catholic School
The candidate will display a passion for history, familiarity with the latest trends in educational technology, and an affinity for middle school aged children. The position will begin August 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or History from an Accredited College or University
- Current Florida Teaching Certificate or Letter of Eligibility in Social Science 5-9 or 6-12
- Teaching experience preferred
- Active Catholic Preferred
- Applicant must pass a fingerprint background check before being hired
This position does provide health insurance benefits. Salary will depend on degree and prior experience.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest, a resume, and list of references to Mandy MacAdie, Human Resources Entity Representative - email@example.com