Spanish Teacher - Cardinal Newman High School
Cardinal Newman High School is searching for a Spanish Teacher Potential for Part-Time or Full Time January 2022 Start Date.
Essential duties and responsibilities include a thorough knowledge of the Foreign Language curriculum; lesson planning; ability to work with a team; ability to integrate technology into lessons; use of the school’s LMS and SIS; interest in continual learning and participation in professional development
● Florida Certification in K – 12 Foreign Language required
● Adhere to the Diocese of Palm Beach Code of Conduct with emphasis on confidentiality
and the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment
● Ability to work effectively with students, parents, colleagues, departments heads,
● Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as being self-motivated
● Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
● Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
● Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
● Ability to stay focused and organized.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Strong ethical values.
● Knowledge and understanding of church organization and integrating the Catholic
faith/values into lessons.
● Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
● Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
● Frequent use both hands and fingers (i.e. typing)
● Frequent extended periods of sitting
● Occasional periods of standing, kneeling and climbing
● Occasional ability of minimal hearing (i.e. loud noises, sirens) and routine hearing
(i.e. listening to others in conversation)
● Occasional time spent working closely with others
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the "Employment Application" from the following link: http://www.diocesepb.org/applications
Please forward the employment application, resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Principal.
Via US Mail:
512 Spencer Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33409