PCS Call Center Coordinator-Cross Catholic Outreach
Cross Catholic Outreach – an international Catholic ministry of relief and development, located in Boca Raton - has an opening for a PCS Call Center Coordinator.
The PCS Call Coordinator will be calling Catholic parishes to book opportunities for Cross Catholic Outreach Outreach Priests to visit the parish and speak to the parishioners about Cross Catholic’s ministry to help the poorest of the poor.
You will be responsible for making outbound calls every day. You will be provided a daily call list and will be measured against call volume and ratio of successful parish bookings resulting from your calls. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for their results to engage parishes and book opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outbound telephone calls to Catholic parishes.
- Provide follow up documentation for all opportunities booked.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the data in netForum.
- Enthusiastically provide the highest level of professionalism when engaging with pastors, colleagues and fellow departments
- Other duties as assigned.
- Should be self-motivated and team player, proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Preferred understanding and knowledge of the Catholic Church and hierarchy or willingness to learn.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone skills.
- Work well under pressure and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to quickly learn proprietary systems.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced call center environment with consistent documented success.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree (or commensurate experience) and extensive call center experience.
Who we are – Cross Catholic Outreach is a 501c3 Catholic relief and development ministry that provides food, shelter, medical care, water, education, self-help programs, care for orphans, and emergency relief to the poorest of the poor in Dioceses around the world in the name of Christ.
What we do – In everything we do, we remain focused on the Lord, serving with humility, fervor, and love while advancing Catholic evangelization. We work in partnership with church-based ministries and other faith-based organizations, creating an ideal synergy for the greatest impact.
Who you are: Faithful and obedient to God with a heart for mission and willingness to serve. You thrive in a fast-paced environment; you are comfortable and remain focused when situations arise which change the department’s priorities. You rise to every new day’s challenge.
For more information, candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.