Breakfast Cook / Kitchen Assistant - Our Lady of Florida Spiritual Center
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cooking and managing breakfast service
- Following the menu
- Setting up and cleaning down the kitchen after breakfast.
- Ensure the kitchen is kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Dining room and Kitchen assistance
- To provide housekeeping and cleaning services as scheduled. Maintaining the Facility in a clean and orderly manner like vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows and glass, doing laundry, making beds, emptying garbage, and restroom stocking and cleaning.
- Have on-call availability for emergencies.
- Passion for cooking
- Friendly outgoing personality along with excellent personal presentation.
- Passionate about producing high quality food.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable, insured vehicle and ability to travel
- Able to tackle every task given to you with the highest levels of enthusiasm.
- Be an excellent team player
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Frequent use both hands and fingers (i.e. typing)
- Occasional periods of standing, kneeling and climbing
- Occasional time spent working closely with others
The above is intended to describe the general context of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply, please submit your resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Fr. Junesh V. Xavier, C.P. at email@example.com