Part Time Extended Day Coordinator - St. Ann Catholic School
St. Ann Catholic School located in West Palm Beach, FL is searching for a Part Time Extended Day Coordinator (Monday thru Friday, school calendar year).
The Diocese is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions with competitive compensation in order to attract and retain an outstanding workforce. The Diocese also offers a 403(b)-retirement plan to all employees. Information on our retirement program can be found here.
- Must have previous experience with supervising and working with small children
- Must agree to fingerprint through the outlined process
- Will be responsible for overseeing the program
- Will assure proper supervision is in place
- Will follow all guidelines set forth by the Diocese of Palm Beach
- Will be supervised by the school administration
- Proficiency in Google Suites, MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and the Internet.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and make responsible judgment calls.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, department heads, representatives of other agencies, and the general public.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to stay focused and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
- Strong ethical values.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying of under 15 pounds
- Occasional moderate carrying and lifting of 15 – 44 pounds
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, climbing, stretching, and kneeling
- Frequent use of both hands and fingers
- Occasional moments of minimal and routine hearing
The above is intended to describe the general context and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and submit along with your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and list of references to the attention of Susan Demes, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org