Day of Reflection at OLOFSC
The program runs from 10 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. and includes presentations, time for private reflection, opportunity for Confession, a meal and Mass. The donation for a Day of Reflection is $50. Please register prior to each event.
Call 561-626-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Below are the current guidelines we are following:
• You may not attend if you are awaiting COVID-19 test results and results remain unknown at the start of your retreat; you have knowingly been exposed to, or lived with, someone who has had COVID-19 during the 14 days prior to your retreat, or you have traveled internationally or inter-state within 14 days prior to your retreat at OLOF.
• On-property attendance is capped at 35 retreatants to allow maximum distance among individuals when dining or in common areas.
• Upon arrival, every retreatant will be asked to sanitize hands, apply a face mask, and receive a courtesy temperature check.
• Remain on property after you’ve arrived until the end of your retreat.
• Wear a mask while at OLOF.
• Wash hands frequently and maintain good hygiene while at OLOF.
• Maintain six feet of distance between yourself and
• Step back if someone approaches you too closely.
• Pause and let another pass in the hallway.
• Our kitchen staff will serve you at meals to limit the number of buffet utensils and objects you must touch.